PRINCÍPIO DO FIM DOS MEDIA IMPRESSOS



«Are we witnessing the beginning of the end of print media. The big newspapers have been hurting for a long time but it seems to me that print media is not for long in this world. Or, at least not for long in the current form. Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer says that print media will be dead within ten years, give or take a few years. That sounds about right to me. Go to a magazine rack and pick up any of the magazines that you are familiar with. You will first notice how thin the magazine is and secondly, you'll notice that there are not many advertisements inside. People just don't subscribe to newspapers and magazines like the once did. There was a time when I bought two newspapers a day. Now I rarely buy a paper. Why would I when I can read it all online for free and not get black ink all over me?»
[ler mais aqui].

Comments

Daniel Santos said…
para mim jornal, revista e principalmente livros têm de se tocar, tem de ter papel.
antonio ganhão said…
Já não vou em previsões!

Popular Posts